I always think the problems that why people argue with each other. Why negotiating parties fails
to make the deal and can not agree with each other.
In the early days, I always think the others are wrong, sometimes I think that is my mistake.
But now, I understand that that is not that simple. Most of the time, I was not wrong, and the others are not wrong too.
But why people argue with each other
- They think from different aspect of the same problem
- They have different experiences on the same problem
- They have different culture
- Confirmation bias
- For many people, arguing is fun
So we will be improved if we do like this
- It is not important who win the argument
- Think why there are different sounds, try to think from the other side
- Try to communicate to understand the exactly reason why these is difference
- Trust other people and learn from others
- Try to explain more to the other people
- Avoid confirmation bias
- Save your time to do something more important